• Two indoor badminton courts supported with flood lights.
• High quality equipment and coaching is available.
Table Tennis (Hanger)
• High quality tables are available with proper surrounds.
• Systematic coaching and Table Tennis Robot is also available for unmatched practice experience.
Basketball Courts (Location: Near Helipad and Central block, Student Housing)
• Two attractive synthetic basketball courts with flood lights.
• High quality basketballs are used for regular practice sessions.
• Coaching is being imparted by qualified and competent professional.
Cricket Ground and Practice Pitches (Location: Near Parking)
• The Department of Sports has a full-fledged lush green cricket ground with turf pitches and sight screens.
• The newly constructed synthetic cricket practice pitches is supported with sixteen flood lights and nets of international standard.
• Systematic coaching is imparted under the watchful eyes of qualified coach.
Tennis Courts (Location: Near Helipad)
• The Department of Sports has four synthetic courts (Deco Turf) of International standard.
• All the courts are supported with flood lights.
• The University provides unmatchable equipment and coaching to all.
Football (with Flood Lights) (Location: Near Biswamil Bistro)
• A well-managed football field with flood lights forms an integral part of sports facilities.
• Specialized coaching forms the highlight of all football practice sessions.
• Students are provided with all high quality equipment comprising of “5 a side goal posts”, drill materials, stockings, jerseys etc.
Volleyball Courts (Location: Near Helipad and SH-1)
• Two exquisite volleyball courts supported with flood lights.
• Provision of specialized and regular coaching
Gymnasium, Yoga & Aerobics (Location: Near Health Centre)
• The University has a full-fledged state-of-the-art Gymnasium.
• The equipment of International standards comprises of treadmills, cross trainers, spinning cycles, free weights etc.
• Yoga and Aerobics sessions are also available for students.
Recreation and Fitness Centre (Location: S H – 1, 4th Floor)
• A unique and dynamic recreation and fitness centre at SH-1 block comprising of American Pool Table, German T.T. Table free weights
• Latest audio visual and music support.
Multipurpose Sports Area (Location: Near SH3/4)
• A unique synthetic basketball cum tennis court with practice wall.
• Two badminton courts and the whole area is supported with flood lights.
Zumba is the new exciting fitness class sweeping across the country! It combines a high-energy cardiovascular workout with pulsating Latin music into a fun, calorie burning experience. Zumba classes will help you reach your fitness goals whether its about losing weight, building lean muscle mass or just looking good.
Have Fun and Learn
The summer school will be energising for all student participants. There are activities to suit every student’s interest and aptitude – academic, cultural and sporting. All events and activities will be highly participatory and inclusive in nature.
Evenings and weekends will therefore be devoted to a wide range of social, cultural,and sporting activities on the campus. The goal is to provide a holistic experience of studying and living in a fully residential university, and to develop a wide range of critical life skills.
Welcome to the Aspire India Scholars Programme (AISP), Jindal Global Summer School (JGSS) 2018.